About Andhra Pradesh Government
Similar to the other states of the independent India, the Government of this south eastern state of the country even constitutes the following 3 forms:
Andhra Pradesh Ministries
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has been sub-divided into different departments and ministries. Concentrating on the dedicated fields, these ministries of the Andhra Pradesh Government work towards the betterment of the state. Following are the names of some of the major Ministries of Andhra Pradesh:
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Home
- Ministry of Law
- Ministry of Social Welfare
- Ministry of Transport
- Ministry of Tourism
All of these ministries are further divided into numerous departments, which focus on the administration as well as development of a particular segment. Listed below are names of some of those divisions and their current ministers:
- Agriculture cum Agriculture Technology Mission: Sri Kanna Lakshminarayana
- Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Development and Veterinary University : Sri Viswarupu P.
- A. P. (Andhra Pradesh) Aids Control Society, A. P. V. V. P., Health and Family Welfare : Sri D. L. Ravindra Reddy
- Backward Classes Welfare : Sri Baswaraju Saraiah
- Buildings and Roads :Sri Dharmana Prasada Rao
- Cinematography, Information and Public Relations, A. P. Film, Television (T. V.) and Theatre Development Corporation : Smt. Aruna D. K.
- Child Welfare, Women and Self Help Groups' Development, Juvenile Welfare, Disabled Welfare, Pensions and Indira Kranthi Patham : Smt. Sunitha Laxma Reddy V.
- Civil Supplies, Legislative Affairs and Legal Metrology, Food and Consumer Affairs : Sri Sridhar Babu D.
- Communications and Information Technology : Sri Ponnala Lakshmaiah
- Co-operation : Sri Kasu Venkata Krishna Reddy
- Courts and Law : Sri Erasu Prathap Reddy
- Culture and Tourism, Youth Services and Sports, Archives, Archaeology and Museums and N. C. C. : Sri Vatti Vasant Kumar
- Employment, Labor, Industrial Training Institutes and Training and Factories : Sri Danam Nagender
- Endowments : Sri C. Ramachandraiah
- Finance, Small Savings, Planning and State Lotteries : Sri Anam Ramanarayana Reddy
- Forest, Science and Technology, Environment : Sri Satrucharla Vijayarama Raju
- General Administration, Commercial Taxes, Law and Order, Energy, Public Enterprises and Coal and Boilers : Sri N. Kiran Kumar Reddy (Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh)
- Geology and Mines : Smt. Aruna Kumari Galla
- Higher and Technical Education : Sri Damodar Raja Narasihma C. (Deputy Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh)
- Home, Fire Services, Jails, Sainik Welfare, Stationary and Printing : Smt. Sabitha P.
- Horticulture, R. S. A. D. and Sericulture : Sri Ramreddy Venkata Reddy
- Housing, A. P. Co-operative Housing Societies Federation, Weaker Section Housing Program and A. P. Housing Board :Sri Capt. N. Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Investments and Infrastructure, Airports and Ports, Natural Gas : Sri Ganta Srinivasa Rao
- Major Industries, Commerce, Sugar and Export Promotion : Smt. Geetha Reddy J.
- Minor Irrigation, Lift Irrigation, Ground Water Development, A. P. I. D. C. and Walamtari : Sri T. G. Venkatesh
- Minority Welfare, Urdu Academy and Wakf : Sri Syed Mohammad Ahamadullah
- Medical Education, Health Insurance, Medical Infrastructure, Drug Control Administration, Arogyasree and Yogadhyayana Parishad and Ayush : Sri Kondru Murali Mohan
- Medium and Major Irrigation, A. P. Water Resources Development Corporation : Sri Sudarshan Reddy P.
- N. R. E. G. S. and Rural Development : Sri Dokka Manikya Varaprasada Rao
- Primary Education, Adult Education, S. S. A., A. P. Open Schools Society, A. P. Mahila Samata Society, Jawahar Bal Bhavan, Public Libraries, S. I. E. T., A. P. Text Book Press, S. C. E. R. T. : Dr. Sailajanath S.
- Prohibition and Excise : Sri Mopidevi Venkataramana Rao
- Registration and Stamps : Sri Thota Narasimham
- Revenue, Rehabilitation, Relief and U. L. C. : Sri Raghuveera Reddy N.
- Rural Water Supply and Panchayat Raj : Sri Jana Reddy K.
- Secondary Education, A. P. Residential Educational Institutions Society, Govt. Examinations, Intermediate Education and Hyderabad Public School :Sri Parthasarathi K.
- Social Welfare : Sri Pithani Satyanarayana
- Textiles, Handlooms, Small Scale Industries, Spinning Mills and K. and V. I. Board :Sri Gaddam Prasad Kumar
- Transport : Sri B. Satyanarayana
- Tribal Welfare : Sri Balaraju P.
- Urban Development and Municipal Administration :Sri Maheedhar Reddy M.
- Warehousing and Marketing: Sri Mukesh Goud M.