The Innovative Film City in Bangalore is an Indian theme park. It is located at Bidadi, just off the Bangalore-Mysore Highway and is easily approachable by road. The Film City has a high-quality mixture of different themes which appeal to both kids as well as grown-ups. It-s an excellent place for a long day outing. One can visit here with family or with friends.
The Innovative Film City timings are from 10 AM till 6:30 PM
The Innovative Film City Entry Fee is Rs.499 per person for a standard package and Rs.299 after 3 PM.
Innovative Film City
No 24 & 26, Bidadi Industrial Estate,
Bidadi, Bengaluru - 562109
Innovative Film City Attractions
- Wannado City - Here kids can play different role plays like fireman, policeman, doctor, pilot, etc with realistic costumes and equipments.
- Ripley-s Believe It Or Not - India-s first and only Ripley-s Believe it or not museum.
- Dinosaur World - It is like a mini Jurassic Park.
- Haunted Mansion - A rail coach ride across a low lit mansion filled with scary stuff.
- Wax Museum - Louis Tussaud's Wax Museum is filled with life like wax specimens of various celebrities.
- Miniature City - Here once can find miniature replicas of various wonders of the world.
- Other interesting things here are the Cartoon City, Fashion Cafe, Water rides, Wild Wild West, Fossil Museum and Fossil Hunt.
- For food and entertainment, the Moulin Rouge theme restaurant is within the campus. One can choose various cuisines like French, Mexican, Italian etc to eat as the DJs keeps you entertained with good music. One can even host a private party for up to 200 people here.
Last Updated on : 9th April 2013