Bangalore, the Garden City of India, has a number of good law colleges where one can take up a degree in Bachelor of Law.
The social and economic structure of the society are always subjected to change. Consequently the need for legal professionals have increased in our society.
The courses offered by this law colleges in Bangalore are:
- Bachelor's Degree(LLB)
- Master's Degree(LLM)
- Diploma Courses in various legal aspects
In order to become a lawyer, one must have the capacity to judge things to the core and at the same time with high degree of rationality. He must have a flair in writing and must be very communicative and argumentative. He must see that he has got the full confidence on himself and holds a good patience. Above all, he must possess a good memory to be able to cite cases from the past and be aware of the various changes taking place in the society.
To apply in any law college at Bangalore, one has to complete his 10+2 examination or an examination equivalent to it. One has to go through an entrance examination which covers areas like reasoning, general awareness, numerical aptitude, legal aptitude and preliminary Political Science.
Some famous Bangalore Law Colleges:
- National Law School of India University, Nagarabhavi, Bangalore-560072
- University Law College, Palace Road, Bangalore-560009
- BMS College of Law, Basavanagudi, Bangalore-560004
- Dayananda Sagar College of Law, MES Building, Block-IV, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560011
- Jagadguru Renukacharya College of Law, Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore-560001
- KLE Society's Law College, Block-II, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560010
- VV Puram Law College, KR Road, Bangalore-560004
- Vivekananda College of Law, Stage II, Rajajinagar, Bangalore
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia College of Law, East End B-Main, 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560069
- Al-Ameen Law College, Near Lal Bhag Main Gate, Bangalore
- MS Ramiah Law College, Ramiah Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore
Last Updated on : 03/12/2013