Lying in the Western Desert region of the state of Rajasthan , the climate of Bikaner is not different from the other cities of the same region. Bikaner's climate is typical to the Thar Desert area with extreme temperatures.
During the summer, the temperature in Bikaner rises very often above 48° Centigrade. The extreme heat becomes unbearable but humidity is not so high. Winter in Bikaner witnesses a drastic change when temperature comes down to 4° to 5° Centigrade.
Any normal summer day in Bikaner is very hot but the evening is quite cold. The period from October to February is the pleasant most season in Bikaner. A report of a normal autumn day of the city will give an idea of the weather in Bikaner.
- Temperature 91 ° Fahrenheit or 33 °Centigrade
- Humidity 47%
- Dew Point 73 ° Fahrenheit or 23 °Centigrade
- Wind South West at 1 Miles per hour or 2 Kilometers per hour
- Visibility 2.0 Miles or 4.0 Kilometers
- Sunrise 06.22 A.M Indian Standard Time
- Sunset 06:40 PM Indian Standard Time
- Moon Rise 11:23 AM Indian Standard Time
- Moon Set 09:47 PM Indian Standard Time
Last Updated on 19 December 2011