Some of the prominent amusement parks in Chennai that are the major crowd pullers are as follows :
- Kishkinta : India's number one theme park, it is sited at Tambaram and offers some hi-tech rides like Space Shuttle, Wave Pool, etc.
- Dash-n-Splash : South India's unique water park is situated just 30 kilometers from Central Station. Check out the free fall slides and flumes from a height of 12-35 feet.
- VGP Golden Beach : A famous beach resort situated 30 kilometers away from Chennai offers fun filled children games, parks and sea side restaurant.
- MGM Dizzee World : An exclusive water sports park located 24 kilometers towards Mahabalipuram near Muttukadu.
- Dolphin City : An amusement park located on the east coast at new Mahabalipuram Road. Do check out the exclusive American Sea Lion performance in India.
- Prime Time : An indoor amusement park for children, it is situated at Anna Nagar.
- Tarsha Water Sports : A water sports park situated on the East Coast road, just 15 kilometers away from the Mammalapuram district.
Last Updated on 11/2/2011