The geography of Gujarat deals with the following:
- climate and natural features
- national parks
- major cities, etc.
- Winters in Gujarat are mild, pleasant and dry- the day temperature is around 83° F and at night is 53° F.
- Summers are extremely hot and dry - the temperature in day is 115° F, whereas the night temperature is 90° F.
- Monsoon is generally hot and extremely humid - the temperature at day is 100° F but at night is 80° F.
- Sometimes, due to heavy rainfall, severe flood occurs in some parts of the region.
- Rukmavati, etc.
The third constituent of the geography of Gujarat is National Park. Some of the important national parks of Gujarat are:
- Gir Forest National Park
- Blackbuck National Park
- Vansda National Park
- Marine National Park, etc.
- Gandhinagar, etc.
Last Updated on : 30 September 2011