The VIIth Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawwab Mir Osman Ali Khan, founded Osmania University, Hyderabad in 1917.
With a sprawling campus of nearly 1600 acres, Osmania University is home to nearly 3,00,000 students pursuing their higher studies in its Campus, Constituent, affiliated Colleges and District Centres. Its has nearly 5000 staff numbers and faculty. In the year 2001, Osmania University was awarded the Five Star status by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission.
Osmania University offers offering rich and varied courses in the fields of Humanities, Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Technology, Commerce, Business Management, Information Technology and Oriental Languages.
- Osmania University College of Engineering (OUCE)
- Osmania University College of Technology (OUCT)
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- Mufakhkham Jah College Of Engineering and Technology
- M.V.S.R College of Engineering
- Deccan College of Engineering
Last Updated on : 19/08/2013