Terms and Conditions*
2. The contest is open to all.
3. By entering the quiz competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. If information submitted by you is found false, deceptive or incomplete, or you are found using multiple profiles or any other similar activity which Maps of India believes or has reasons to believe, is against the spirits of the Quiz, then Maps of India reserves all rights to terminate your profile without giving you any kind of notice.
4. Maps of India assumes that by using its site and entering the Quiz either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and use of these Rules.
5. By entering the Quiz all entrants agree that their name, profile and image may be used by Maps of India for publicity and promotional purposes. The participants also agree that in case this clause would be implemented by Maps of India, it would not be considered as violation of participants' privacy.
6. In case you are accessing Ikaailand from your social media accounts like Facebook/Twitter etc. even then these Terms would be applicable to you. You should note that Maps of India never stores your access credentials (User-Name and Password) of your social media accounts like on its servers, while you are accessing Quiz App. Maps of India authenticates your requests using Oauth, under which you pass your access credentials directly on the respective social media sites, thus limiting the possibility of any unauthorized use of your access credentials.
7. The map images used in Ikaailand App is representational and not to scale. Though adequate measures have been taken to maintain accuracy as far as possible, Maps of India does not warrant accuracy of the state/international borders. Maps of India, its subsidiaries, Directors and Employees expressly disclaims any and all liability arising out of the use of the map images in Ikaailand App.
8. Names Ikaai, ikaai, ikaailand, wkaai, ekaailand, ikaaw,ikaawland, ikaau, ikaauland and any other derivative word/combination of these words, the text/images/pictures used in this application, the format of the application and any other ingredient of the application is protected by copyright and/or trademark. M/s Compare Infobase Limited is the exclusive owner of the intellectual property rights subsisting in the name(s), concept, format and application. Making a copy of the application in whole or in part or using the concept/format of the application to make a derivative application or similar application without express and written permission from Compare Infobase Limited is strictly prohibited. Any such attempt without express and written permission would amount to infringement of copyright and/or trademark and Compare Infobase Limited shall have the right to initiate infringement proceedings against the perpetrators without any notice.
9. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information, which you submit and/or distribute, will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Maps of India reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
10. Maps of India cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.