Kolkata situated in West Bengal has a good number of MBA institutes, which provides the right footing for the students to step and prosper in the corporate world.
The MBA course is designed in such a way so as to help the students to have a deeper understanding of the managerial business and master the tricks of the trade.
The students are admitted on the basis of an Entrance Exam and also the percentage of marks obtained at the graduation level is taken into consideration.Below is a list of MBA institutes in Kolkata.
MBA institutes in Kolkata:
- JIS College- Centre of Management Studies
Block 'A', Phase-III, Kalyani, Nadia 741235, West Bengal
Phone: +91 33 2582 2865 / 2580 8640, Telefax: +91 33 2582 2865 / 2138
Website: www.jiscollege.ac.in Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Narula Institute of Technolgy
81, Nilgunj Road, Agarpara Kolkata - 700 109 West Bengal
- Guru Nanak Institute of Technology
157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Kolkata-700 114, West Bengal
- Indian Institute of Management
Joka, Diamond Harbour Road
- Institute of Business Management and Research
- Institute of Business Management National Council of Education
Bengal Jadavpur University
- Institute of Engineering and Management
Salt Lake Electronics Complex
- Institute of Modern Management
- Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management
- Bhavan's College of Communication and Management
- ICFAI National College
- Annex College of Management Studies
- Calcutta University
- Globsyn Business School
Salt Lake, Electronics Complex
All the MBA institutes in Kolkata have to keep a very good corporate contact in order to give the best placements to its students. The MBA institutes also provide summer internships to the students in order to provide them with an analytical power in depth. They get an exposure to the practical field handling projects themselves.
Last Updated on 28 September 2012