- Roadways of Patna: Nalanda-90 kilometer, Rajgir-102 kilometer, Pawapuri-90 kilometer, Gaya-172 kilometer, Bodhgaya-179 kilometer, Raxaul-210 kilometer, Ranchi-335 kilometer, and Muzzafarpur-72 kilometer
- Roadways of Vaishali: An extensive road network covers Vaishali which connects it to many important cities of Bihar like Patna (55 kilometer), Hajipur (35 kilometer ), Muzaffarpur (37 kilometer ), which are, in turn connected to rest of India. Other important destinations in Bihar, namely Bodhgaya (163 kilometer), Nalanda (140 kilometer) and Rajgir (145 kilometer) lie close by.
- Roadways of Baidyanath Dham (Deoghar): Kolkata-373 kilometer, Giridih-112 kilometer, Madhupur-57 kilometer and Dumka-67 kilometer
- Roadways of Bodh Gaya: Bodhgaya is a major bus stop near Sujata Bridge on the Falgu River at the northeastern corner of the town. The nearest transport hub is located at Gaya, a major point on Grand Trunk Road. Regular direct bus services from Gaya, Patna, Rajgir, Nalanda, and Varanasi make road communication easy. Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation run buses twice a day in Patna-Bodhgaya route. Major road - distances are: Gaya-12 kilometer, Patna-152 kilometer, Varanasi-215 kilometer, Nalanda-62 kilometer, Rajgir-46 kilometer and Kolkata-482 kilometer.
- Roadways of Nalanda: Excellent road network covers Nalanda. Important destinations like Patna, Delhi, Kolkata, Bodhgaya and Rajgir are connected to Nalanda by roadways.
- Roadways of Kushinagar: Kushinagar is linked by road to Gorakhpur which is 55 kilometer away.
Last Updated on : 11/16/2012