|*Ujjain city map Showing Railway Routes, Roads, Hotels, Religious Places, etc.||Disclaimer|
Ujjain is located in the Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh in central India. The city is situated between 23° N and 75.78° E, with an average elevation of 491 meters. The city on the eastern bank of the Shipra River is one of the sacred holy cities of India. It is one of the places in the country where the Kumbh Mela is held.
- Shri Shri Radha Madan Mohan Temple is a new temple built by the ISKON
- Prashanti Dham is on the bank of the river towards the south outskirts of the city.
- Harsiddhi Mandir is one of the 52 shaktipeeths sacred to the Hindus.
- Gopal Mandir, constructed in the Maratha style of architecture, stands in the center of a market.
- Saint Ravidas Gurudwara
- Rishi Nagar shopping Complex
- I T Park
- Soyabean Plant
- Shahnai Garden
- Globus Commerce Academy
- Pawas Beauty Point
- Saurabh Industries
Road and Rail Network
Ujjain is well connected by road and rail but has no air link. There is no national highway passing through the city but there are state highways which connect Ujjain to Indore. Indore is on the route of the National highway No 3.
The Tower Chowraha in Ujjain city falls on the route of the main road and is an important landmark of the city. Nikas Chowraha is another landmark in the north of the city.
Ujjain falls on the Western Railway Line and has the rail track passing through the city. The Ujjain railway station is at the heart of the city, just next to the main road. The city has direct train connections to Mumbai, Delhi, Indore, Pune, and Bengaluru.
Last Updated on : 15th March 2013
|Find Distance from Ujjain Map to other Indian Cities|