The main attractions of the city of Banswara, Rajasthan are:
- Shri Raj Mandir: This ancient palace of the city and home of the Banswara rulers is a spectacular and magnificent building. Built in the 16th century, this fine sample of Rajput architecture is still owned by the descendents of the royal lineage.
- Anand Sagar Lake or Bai Talab: Lachhi Bai of Idar, the Queen of Maharawal Jagmal built this lake which is surrounded by the most striking natural views and by tiny shrines.
- Dialab Lake: This Lake was constructed to provide the royal family a pleasant sight when they resided in their summer residence, the Badal Mahal. The lotus blooms of the Dialab Lake are enough to gladden the onlooker's heart.
- Abdulla Pir: this is a revered shrine of the Bohra Muslims and attracts a high footfall especially during the Urs.
- Madareshwar Temple, Dwarkadish Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple and Vaneshwar Mahadeo Temple are important Hindu shrines of the city.
|Find Distance from Banaswara to other Indian Cities|