How to Get Naturally Fuller Brows
Did you know that your eyebrows alone can make or break your personality? Not everyone is gifted with those perfect brows that become the frame of a beautiful face. Nonetheless, having a healthier fuller eyebrows is not just a dream now! While grooming the brows is essentially important, having a natural re-growth is equally vital. The more natural the brows, the youthful you look. So if you have been craving to have brows like Cara Delevingne or Ian Somerhalder, here are a few things that you can easily do at home to get a naturally healthy look:
The next time you go for a head massage, ask that person to massage your brows as well. Oils like Almond, Castor and Olive are well-known growth enhancers for hair. Take a few drops of either of the oils and massage it over your brows. Leave it overnight for better results. Mixing a little kohl with the Olive Oil will give you extra darkness and thickness with visible results in just 3-4 weeks.
2. Onion Juice
You might run away from its pungent smell but onion is the ultimate resort if want to broaden your brows. The sulphur present in the juice catalyzes the growth of hair, thereby making your brows denser. Put a few drops of onion juice on a cotton ball and apply it on the eyebrows. Leaving it for 10-15 minutes, rinse off with cold water.
3. Aloe Vera
The versatility of this plant not only makes it perfect for the skin but also for the hair. For better results, use Aloe Vera in its natural form. Pluck a stem and take out the gel from it. Apply the gel on your eyebrows and rinse it off after a while. This will not only accentuate the growth of your brows but also make them smoother and shinier.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
Don’t worry, your mother would definitely know what they are! Just ask her to soak a tablespoon of the seeds in water for a night. Grind them into a paste and mix it with coconut oil. Apply it on your brows and leave it overnight. Doing this 2-3 times a week for at least two months will leave you with surprising results.
5. Egg Yolk
Let your eyebrows also enjoy some non-veg! Hair needs protein to grow and an egg yolk is one of the best suppliers for that. Apply the yellow juice on your eyebrows and leave it for 30-45 minutes. Repeat the process for two-three months for thicker and shinier eyebrows!
1.Don’t overlook your eyebrows while enhancing your facial beauty. Groom them regularly!
2. Avoid using plucker and wax to get them in shape. Look up for eyebrow threaders instead. Maintain the natural shape rather than trying out a new one that might not look good on your face.
3. Massage your brows with oil at least 2-3 times a week to accentuate the natural growth. This will also improve the texture of your hair and prevent premature greying.
4. Invest in a good eyebrow serum. If you have a habit of filling them with makeup quite frequently, it is better to apply an eyebrow serum first. Excessive usage of eyebrow pencils can ruin the texture and can cause hairball
5. Never apply lotions on your brows. Creams and lotions tend to stick to the brows making the tiny hair fall off easily.
6. Drink water as much as you can. Water helps in flushing out the toxins from the body, thereby speeding up the growth of your hair.
7. Keep a check on your diet. Ensure a regular intake of green vegetables as well vitamin rich foods. Deficiency of Vitamins, especially Vitamin E, can hamper the growth of your hair.
A few initiatives and a nourishing diet is all you need to get those naturally perfect eyebrows that the world desires!