Well educated and efficient teachers in the schools of the city of Mysore provide holistic education to the students here. Besides the academic disciplines, moral education is the most important part of a child’s training in such schools.
There are both English as well as vernacular medium schools in Mysore. Schools affiliated to various boards of education are there.
The list below provides the street address of some of the most important schools of Mysore :
- The Learning Curve (TLC) International School
The Garden House, 176/2, 12th Main, 1st A Cross, E Block, J P Nagar, Mysore 570 008
- Ashoka High School
6th Cross Ashk Puram, Mysore-570008
- Al Kabir School Upgrade to Sponsored Listing
B Layout Bannimantap, Mysore-570015
- Avila Convent High School
Devaraja Mohalla, Mysore-570001
- Blue Nile Higher Primary School
Bamboo Bazar, Mysore-570015
- Banumaiah’s Boy’s High School
New Sayyaji Rao Road, Mysore
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya Composite Pre-University College
- CSI Victoria High School
Nzrbad Road, Mysore-570010
- Chirst the King Girls High School
J L B Road, Mysore-570004
The students in the schools at Mysore are encouraged to participate in various competitive activities. Regular quiz, debate and other talent competitions are part of the programs in the schools of Mysore.
Last Updated on 9/14/2011