- Jhansi fort - Jhansi fort was built during the reign of Raja Bir Singh Ju Deo of Orchha. The fort was built on a rocky hill known as Bangra. It has ten gates, namely Sagar Gate, Sainyar Gate, Orcha Gate, Laxmi Gate, Chand Gate, Unnao Gate, Datia Darwaza, Khandero Gate and Jharna Gate.
- Maharaja Gangadhar Rao ki Chathri - It is an ancient monument situated on Laxmi Tal and was built by Maharani Laxmi Bai. Maharaja Gangadhar Rao ki Chathri was built in 1853 in the memory of Maharaja Gangadhar Rao.
- Rani Mahal - It is beautiful palace embellished with a number of paintings on its ceilings and walls. The Rani Mahal has been converted into a museum in the present time. The museum houses a rich collection of paintings and sculptures belonging to 9th and 12th centuries.
- Maha Lakshmi Temple - Maha Laxmi Temple was built in the 18th century. It is ancient temple devoted to Devi Mahalaxmi and is situated near Laxmi Tal.
- Ganesh Mandir - This is one of the famous temples of Jhansi, which is dedicated to Lord Ganesh. Ganesh Mandir has a strong bearing upon the history of India. Laxmi Bai and Maharajai Gangadhar were married at this temple of Jhansi.
- St.Jude's Shrine
- Gurudwara at Talliya Mohalla
- Kaliji Temple
- Karguan Jain Pilgrimage
- Jeevan Shah Ka Mazar
- Murli Manohar Temple
- Panchkuniya Temple
Last Updated on 19/06/2013