Ludhiana, the business hub of Punjab, is the largest city of the state.
Ludhiana Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 1,395,053 (2001 census). Males comprise 57% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 43%.
SAD candidate, Sharanjit Singh Dhillon, won the last elections(2004) from Ludhiana Parliamentary Constituency.
Dream Land, Hardy’s world, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Nehru Rose Garden in Civil Lines, PAU Artistic Museum and Rakh Bagh are some of the famous attractions of Ludhiana.