The city of Gonda is situated in north India in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Gonda Parliamentary Constituency is located in Gonda district. It is also a municipality and is situated 125 kilometers from the city of Lucknow and 60 kilometers from the holy city of Ayodhya.
Gonda Parliamentary Constituency has a population of around 122,164 according to 2001 census. Around 55 percent of the population comprises of males while the rest of 45 percent are females.