The Government Medical College of Thrissur was set up in the year 1982. This educational institute of Thrissur is under the authority of the Directorate of Medical Education, which is again under the state government of the state of Kerala. The total area covered by the Government Medical College, Thrissur is 250 acres.
The Government Medical College at Thrissur has a variety of medical courses on offer for the students of the district who want to pursue a career in the health sector. The major medical courses that are offered at Government Medical College in Thrissur are given below.
- Post Graduate M.D. in Radio Diagnosis
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Course of Ophthalmic Assistant
- Post Graduate MD in General Medicine
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory
- Specialized Senior House Surgeoncy
- Course of Certified Radiology Assistant
Last Updated on 03/06/2013