With the presence of ancient temples, mosques, historic forts and a hub of magnificent handicrafts, Nadia District is a great tourist destination. The most frequented places in the district are:
- Nabadwip - birthplace of the great social reformer and founder of the Vaishnav religion, Shri Chaitanya Dev Mahaprabhu. The temple town is a major attraction for the devotees and tourists.
- Shantipur - once an important center of Sanskrit learning, the town is famous for its exquisite sarees.
- Mayapur - claimed by some as the actual birthplace of Chaitanya. The ISKON Temple complex is a major crowd puller.
- Ballal Dhipi - an archaeologically significant place.
- Palashi - the historical battle ground where Siraj-Ud-Dullah lost the war to the British.
- Shivaniwas - another place with ancient temples.
- Krishna Nagar - the historic city with several tourist interests and wonderful clay models. The headquarters of the district.
- Bahadurpur Forest
- Mangaldwip Char
- Hasandanga Beel