Green tea is immensely known for the benefits it provides to our health when consumed. Green tea is also highly beneficial for the skin. There are countless ways to use green tea for skincare and haircare as well. The green tea liquid, the teabags, can be used directly or combined with other ingredients and be used for your skin. Green tea ice cubes are a great and super beneficial form of skincare. It is ideal for treating acne, reduces dark spots, reduces signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles, improves blood circulation, exfoliates the skin, smoothes out the skin, soothes the skin many more benefits. It also reduces the puffiness of the eyes, making the skin look fresher and energised. Maintaining a skincare routine is vital for healthy skin. It is a recommendation to use natural products and homemade formulas for more benefits and resolve the concerns more realistically. Green tea is an ideal ingredient that comes with countless benefits that are effective and scientifically proven.
Making the green ice cubes is very simple. You will need two simple ingredients, which are water and green tea bags only.
- To begin with, take a small saucepan and fill it with approximately 350 ml of water.
- When the water starts to boil, take two green tea bags and boil for about 7-8 minutes.
- After it gets boiled, the colour of the water should turn into a light green shade.
- Turn off the flame and let the green tea cool down.
- Once it cools down, take an ice tray and fill it with the green tea.
- Freeze the green tea for at least 4-5 hours. (May take more time to freeze depending on the temperature of the freezer)
- Once it is completely frozen, it is ready to.
Suggested ways to use the green tea ice cubes:
- You can use it as a toner all over the face
- You can use it around the eye area to reduce concerns like puffiness and dark circles
- You can use it after an exfoliation routine of the skin
- You can use it before bedtime on the entire face
- You can use it on the whole body as well. It will soothe the body skin as well
- You can use it with any other face pack as well
Once you make the green tea ice cubes, remember to use one batch of the ice cubes within two days of making it for the best results. After two days, if there are any leftovers, throw that away and create a new batch again. Do not store it for more than two days and use it to cause reaction instead of giving benefits.