1. Veg Sprouts Jalfrezi
Sprouts are one of the most healthy breakfast recipes. The name of this recipe is surprising as the combination of sprouts and jalfrezi is quite unique, but trust us, it’s really toothsome, contains no fat, and is also protein-packed.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Sprouts ( Boiled or raw)- 3 cups
- Yoghurt- 2 cups
- Water- 1 cup
- Finely chopped tomatoes and onions-
- Veggies ( any vegetable of your choice)
- Ghee/ Butter- 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder
- Coriander leaves
Steps to follow:
- Take a pan and pour 1 tbsp ghee/butter into it.
- When the ghee/butter gets heated, add cumin seeds and chopped tomatoes and onions.
- Let them turn golden brown.
- Now, add ginger-garlic paste, and fresh veggies to it. Continue to stir fry for some time.
- Add sprouts and fry them well with other ingredients.
- Pour water into the vessel and let it simmer.
- Stir a few times so that the veggies may get cooked and sprouts get fried.
- Add condiments including salt, turmeric, and chilly powder.
- Now, add yoghurt and mix it well with ingredients in the pan.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it well.
Note: The cup measures 150 ml