1. Phoenix Marketcity, Mumbai (4,100,000 million sq ft)
Not just one of the largest malls in India, it is also the one of the grandest one. With 700 stores and services, over 600 brands, 70 restaurants, and 14 multiplexes, this mega mall promises to be nothing less than a shopper’s paradise.
Quicks and Quirks
- Opened in 2010
- Has International brands of the likes of Forever 21, Gucci, Charles & Keith, H&M, Zara etc.
- Regular live performances by artists
- Entertainment options like Amoeba Bowling Alley, Happy Planet, Snow World, PVR Gold Class, and 4Dx
- Over 100 eateries with cuisines from across the continent. Popular choices include Burger King, CCD, Starbucks, and more