Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Bagaha Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results



conn failed

Bihar Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates

StatePhase I (91)Phase II (97)Phase III (115)phaseIV (71)Phase V (51)phase VI (59)Phase VII(59)
Bihar11/Apr18/Apr23/Apr29/Apr06/May12/May19/May

Bagaha Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results


Located along the banks of Gandak River, the city of Bagaha is in the Pashchim Champaran district in the state of Bihar.

Bagaha (SC) Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 91,383 (2001 census). Males comprise 53% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 47%.

Mahendra Baitha had won for 5 times from Bagaha (SC) Parliamentary Constituency. The seat is reserved for the SC candidates only.

Valmikinagar Wildlife Sanctuary is located only 10 kilometers from Bagaha.

List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1957 to till date from Bagaha Lok Sabha Constituency

YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1957Bihar1BagahaGENBibhuti MishraMINC56380Wahid HaqueMCPI17908
1962Bihar1BagahaGENKamal Nath TewariMINC99684Shattrumardan ShahiMSWA82510
1967Bihar1Bagaha(SC)B. RautMINC93073VidyakishoreMSSP42363
1971Bihar1Bagaha(SC)Bhola RautMINC139634KanchanbaithaMBJS47995
1977Bihar1Bagaha(SC)Jagannath PrasadMBLD138443Bhola RautMINC97755
1980Bihar1Bagaha(SC)Bhola RautMINC(I)176888Narsing BaithaMINC(U)53490
1984Bihar1Bagaha(SC)Bhola RautMINC209301Jagannath Prasad SwatantraMJNP43767
1991Bihar1Bagaha(SC)Mahendra BaithaMJD182265Kanchan BaithaMBJP133690
1996Bihar1Bagaha(SC)Mahendra BaithaMSAP200469Bhola Ram ToofaniMJD144397
1998Bihar1Bagaha(SC)Mahendra BaithaMSAP231919Purnamasi RamMJD186176
1999Bihar1Bagaha(SC)Mahendra BaithaMJD(U)261498Purnamasi RamMRJD206747
2004Bihar1Bagaha(SC)Kailash BaithaMJD(U)237989Hiralal RamMLJNSP172614


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Bihar  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Valmiki Nagar21Hajipur
2Paschim Champaran22Ujiarpur
3Purvi Champaran23Samastipur
4Sheohar24Begusarai
5Sitamarhi25Khagaria
6Madhubani26Bhagalpur
7Jhanjharpur27Banka
8Supaul28Munger
9Araria29Nalanda
10Kishanganj30Patna Sahib
11Katihar31Pataliputra
12Purnia32Arrah
13Madhepura33Buxar
14Darbhanga34Sasaram
15Muzaffarpur35Karakat
16Vaishali36Jahanabad
17Gopalganj37Aurangabad
18Siwan38Gaya
19Maharajganj39Nawada
20Saran40Jamui




Last Updated on :

This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.


     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations