Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Calicut Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results




Calicut Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results





The city of Calicut or Kozhikode, the former capital of Northern Kerala, is the administrative center of Kozhikode district.

Calicut Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 436,527 (2001 census). Males comprise 49% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 51%.

K. Muraleedharan won 3 times (1989, 1991 and 1999) for the INC from Calicut Parliamentary Constituency.

Beypore, Kappad Beach, Mananchira Square and Vadakara are some of the popular places of interests in Calicut.

  Parliamentary Constituencies in Kerala  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Kasaragod11Chalakudy
2Kannur12Ernakulam
3Vatakara13Idukki
4Wayanad14Kottayam
5Kozhikode15Alappuzha
6Malappuram16Mavelikkara
7Ponnani17Pathanamthitta
8Palakkad18Kollam
9Alathur19Attingal
10Thrissur20Thiruvananthapuram




Last Updated on :

This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
 

     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations