Track Your Constituency

Cannanore Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results

Cannanore Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results

The city of Cannanore or Kannur is the headquarters of Kannur district in the state of Kerala.

Cannanore Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 63,795 (2001 census). Males comprise 48% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 52%.

CPM candidate A. P. Abdullakkutty won the last 2 times (1999 and 2004) from Cannanore Parliamentary Constituency.

Arakkal Museum, Angelo Fort, Baby Beach, Meenkunnu Beach and Payyambalam Beach are some of the famous attractions of Cannanore.

  Parliamentary Constituencies in Kerala  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name

Last Updated on January 8, 2014




Which state is the largest producer of uranium in India? The state of Andhra Pradesh is the largest producer of uranium in India. Tummalapalle village located in the Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh is considered as one of… Read More...
Which Indian state produces the maximum wind power? The production of power from wind energy has considerably increased in the recent years. Very recently in June this year, India became the fourth largest country with 34.293 gigawatt of… Read More...
Which Indian state is the largest producer of diamonds? Madhya Pradesh is the only state with a diamond mine in the country as well as in Asia. During the year 2017-18, Madhya Pradesh has produced 28,424 carats of diamonds (up to December… Read More...

EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow for border and boundary demarcations