Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Phillaur Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results



conn failed

Phillaur Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results





Phillaur (SC) Parliamentary Constituency is a town and municipality in the Jalandhar distrtict of Punjab. It is the birthplace of the famous Punjabi social reformer, missionary, astrologer and writer, Pandit Shardha Ram Phillauri.

The town has a population of around 22,228, according to the census of 2001. Males constitute around 54 percent of the population while females form the rest of 46 percent .

Phillaur (SC) Parliamentary Constituency is reserved for Scheduled caste (SC) candidates.

List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1962 to till date from Phillaur Lok Sabha Constituency



YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1962Punjab15Phillaur(SC)Sadhu RamMINC150468Lahori Ram Balley MREP140849
1967Punjab8Phillaur(SC)S. RamMINC136046D. ChandMRPI104760
1971Punjab8Phillaur(SC)Sadhu RamMINC181438Hari Singh MSAD75780
1977Punjab5Phillaur(SC)Bhagat RamMCPM276973Gurcharan DassMINC127942
1980Punjab6Phillaur(SC)Ch. Sundar SinghMINC(I)218706Bhagat RamMCPM151269
1985Punjab5Phillaur(SC)Sunder SinghMINC213377Dharma PaulMIND146593
1996Punjab5Phillaur(SC)Harbhajan LakhaMBSP295868Santosh ChaudharyMINC246001
1998Punjab5Phillaur(SC)Satnam Singh KainthMIND343856Harbhajan LakhaMBSP275803
1999Punjab5Phillaur(SC)Santosh ChowdharyFINC263540Satnam Singh KainthMDBSM236962
2004Punjab5Phillaur(SC)Charanjit Singh AtwalMSAD324512Santosh ChowdharyMINC225628


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Punjab  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Gurdaspur8Fatehgarh Sahib
2Amritsar9Faridkot
3Khadoor Sahib10Ferozpur
4Jalandhar11Bathinda
5Hoshiarpur12Sangrur
6Anandpur Sahib13Patiala
7Ludhiana 

  Parliamentary Constituencies of India  




Last Updated on :



This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
     


     

FAQs and Answers on Indian History and Geography
Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...



EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations