Moringa powder comes from the plant Moringa Olfeira. The plant is known to be native to Asian countries like India. Moringa enriches essential nutritional compounds, including Vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folate, vitamin c, calcium, potassium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, and magnesium.
Following are the benefits of Moringa powder
- High in Antioxidants: Antioxidants help in the protection of cells from free radicals. These radicals can be harmful to the health and cause certain types of diseases, including heart diseases. Consumption of moringa powder helps in increasing antioxidants.
- Anti-inflammatory: Anti-inflammatory properties help the body in healing from injuries or infections. Moringa powder is beneficial in promoting the efficiency of anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lower blood sugar levels/Control Diabetes: The chemical compounds found in the Moringa plant are known to help break down the sugar, which helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Reduces cholesterol: Moringa powder is enriched with essential nutritional compounds simultaneously lowers cholesterol levels. Lower cholesterol levels prevent the body from developing diseases and reduce the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Helps in weight loss: Moringa powder does not contain any fat or other compounds that increase cholesterol levels. For which it is ideal for weight loss. Drinking Moringa tea during the morning on an empty stomach is beneficial for those who are trying to lose weight