Corn ki Chaat Recipe
It is a constant challenge to host a party and I’m fairly sure you too have faced it. Most of the guests are generally full with the starters, and have much less appetite left for the main course that you have prepared with so much effort. The result is, obviously, a lot of waste time and food. Well, you could use Corn Ki Chaat as an easy recipe to make a starter which each of your guests would love and still have loads of appetite left for the main courses. I’ve tried and tested this recipe on a number of occasions and it works each time. I make it with corn and some vegetables in a microwave. It’s extremely healthy, non-filling, and easy to make and serve. It takes just five minutes to make. If you don’t have a microwave, you can make it on stove top too.
Ingredients needed for Corn ki Chaat
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Corn – 1 cup (boiled till soft)
- Capsicum – 1\2 cup (hopped)
- Onion – 1\2 cup (chopped)
- Green chili – 2 (slit into half)
- Salt to taste
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Coriander – 2 tbsp (chopped)
How to make Corn ki Chaat
- Mix butter, corn, capsicum and onion in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook in microwave or over high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, ketchup, oregano and green chili and again cook for 2 minutes.
- Add fresh coriander.
- Mix well.
- Serve hot.