Cherrapunji is a Godly gifted state with so much to explore and feel that you actually feel you are in heaven. When you visit the place, you will come to know of following things :
- The place is full of nature. Full of Trees , ferns, plants ….amazing
- Food (especially non veg ) is easily available . Veg of course is there nut may not be so tasty unless you go to places like Jiva (Best place to eat). Momos are also available on the streets and also maggi.
- It takes about 3 to 4 hours car drive to reach cherapunji. Two things are must. Falls and cave . The caves are awesome and must visit places.
- Its always rainy weather so better if you can take water proof jackets to enjoy the place.
- Its costly city as compared to other tourist places in India and bargaining also is required .
- The place and oxygen you get there is too good and natural .