Education Blogs List any four changes happening in the muscular system due to exercising.
List any four changes happening in the muscular system due to exercising.
Changes happening in the muscular system due to exercising.
1. Change in size and shape of Muscle: Regular exercise helps in enlarging cells of muscles which in turn helps in changing size and shape of muscles.
2. Increase in the Strength of Muscles: A person who does exercise daily has stronger muscles and such muscles work more. These become stronger by getting more nutritious food in the form of oxygen.
3. Increase in Coordination: Regular exercise increases coordination in the muscles. These become stronger by doing exercise. As a result a person does not feel fatigue even by working for a long time. If the muscles do not have co-ordination or have incomplete co-ordination then the working becomes impossible.
4. Entrance of Greater Quantity of Oxygen in the Body: Muscles have to do more work during exercise. The consumption of oxygen increases in the person who exercises. Thus blood reaches quickly in the muscles.
5. Increase in Supply of Blood: Muscles get chemical substances like
glycogenephoscoratine, potassium etc. by doing regular exercise. These chemical substances increase the speed of blood.
6. Proper Blood Circulation: During rest, the blood completes a round of the body in 21 seconds, but it completes the round in just 15, 10 or 8 seconds while exercising. The heart muscles work faster during exercise.
7. Effects on Bones and Joints: By doing exercise our bones become hard and they can work for more time. It also has effects on our joints. Thus the bones and muscles become strong by doing exercise. Children’s boneshappen to be very soft and fragile. Activities of muscles affect these a lot.By the lack of these the bones remain soft and deformity takes place inthem.
8. Effective Respiration: Regular exercise increases the capacity of chest (0.5*4=2) muscles. As a result, the respiratory system gets effective.
9. Increase in the Resistance Power of Body: Regular exercise develops the lungs in an equal way. By this the volume of lungs starts increasing. Thus develops the chest Skeleton and by doing exercise the condition of breathing improves. Thus, as a result of this improved breathing capacity the resistance capacity of the body increases.