The result of the JEE Main examination for Session 1 that was conducted in January-February has been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Applicants for the Bachelor in Engineering and Bachelor in Technology Paper 1 can now get their results on the NTA’s official website. Jeemain.nta.nic.in.
To obtain the JEE Main Paper 1 scores, follow these instructions:
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in to see the official webpage.
- On the webpage, choose the link that says “Results for JEE MAIN for the year 2023: Paper 1 – B.E./B.Tech.”
- Two URLs are available from NTA to check the outcomes.
- Then application number, birthdate, and security pin must be entered.
- Then hit “Submit Button.”
- A scorecard for JEE Main will show up on the screen.
- Download it right away for later use.
Details of the Examination
- Exams for JEE Main Paper 1 B.E./B.Tech were conducted on January 24, January 25, January 29, January 30, and January 31, 2023. JEE Main 2023 Session 1 was held at various centres spread over 290 locations in India and 25 places abroad.
- According to NTA, a total of 8.22 lakh candidates—or 95.79 percent—of the 8.6 lakh applications for Paper 1—appeared for the examination. The National Testing Agency asserts that this is the highest JEE Main Paper 1 attendance since it began grading the exams.
- 13 languages, including English, Odia, Marathi, Hindi, Assamese, Punjabi, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu, was employed to administer the JEE Main test.
- The JEE (Main) information brochure for 2023 states that acceptance to BE/BTech/BArch/BPlanning programmes at IIITs, CFT and NITs, ,through the central seat allotment board will be centred on all-India position with the extra qualifications of at least 75% in totality in the standard 12 examinations taken by the relevant education boards.
- The qualifying score for applicants from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe is 65% in the 12th class exams. During the corona outbreak, the qualifying requirements were not applied in the year 2020, 21, 22.
- Registration for Session 2 of the JEE Main test has already started. Exams for Session 2 will be administered from April 6 to April 12, 2023.
Key highlights of the result
In the first JEE Main session this year, no female contender received a score of 100 percentile. The top three contenders that are female are:
|MEESALA PRANATHI SREEJA||99.997259|
|MEDHA BHAVANI GIRISH||99.9941001|
Additionally, NTA has reported that a total of 20 students obtained out of 100 percentile mark in the JEE Main Engineering results that were released on February 07.
List of some of the candidates who scored 100 percentile in JEE 2023
- ABHINEET MAJETY
- APURVA SAMOTA
- DESHANK PRATAP SINGH
- GULSHAN KUMAR
- KRISH GUPTA
- NIPUN GOEL
Steps to Register for Session 2 of JEE Examination
- Go to the official webpage, jeemain.nta.nic.in, as the first step.
- On the website, choose the tab for session two enrollment.
- Submit your login information, including your application number and your password.
- Pay the assessment fees and send in the application.
- Download the form and keep it for later use.