Ingredients needed for Fruit Cream
- Apple – 1
- Banana – 1
- Orange – 1
- Pomegranate – 1/2
- Whipped cream – 200 ml (1 packet easily available in the market)
- Sugar to taste (you can also use substitutes as required)
- Dahi – 200ml
- Rose water – 1 tsp
- Kewra essence – 1/2 tsp
How to make Fruit Cream
- Cut all fruits into square or triangle pieces into the serving bowl.
- Add cream over the top.
- Whisk the dahi and mix sugar in it and then add it over the cream.
- Add rose water and kewra essence and mix well.
- Refrigerate for couple of hours.
- Garnish with few pomegranate seeds.
- Serve cooled.