We all love to experiment with food and try something new. What we Indians love to do is to Indianize food in our desi style and create a stylish fusion and how we end up falling in love with such fusion food.
We all know about Gujaratis’ favourite khakhra, but here is an exciting way to make pizza out of this desi food.
-1 whole wheat khakhra (approx 8″ diameter)
For the Topping:
– 1 tsp green chutney
– 1 tsp ketchup
– 1 tsp Schezwan chutney
– finely chopped onions
– finely chopped capsicum
– finely chopped tomato
– Masala Peanut (dabeli sing dana)
– Masala chana daal
– Sadi Namkeen (yellow khaman sev)
Method to Prepare Khakhra Pizza:
– On khakhra put 1 tsp green chutney, 1 tsp Schezwan chutney, 1 tsp ketchup (Mix finely)
– Sprinkle onion, tomato and capsicum on the khakhra
– Sprinkle Masala peanut
– Sprinkle chana dal
– Sprinkle yellow khaman sev
– With cheese, you can add mozzarella cheese (optional)
– Bake for 4 mins in the microwave
– For garnish, sprinkle chopped coriander on the khakhra after cutting it in 6 pcs.
Relish it with your family.