The capital city of Delhi is a hub of water parks. It has Worlds of Wonder, Adventure Island, Appu Ghar Oyster, Just chill, and many more water and amusement parks located at different locations.
Within all of them also lies Splash the Water Park in Delhi. The splash water park is a water and amusement park located in Alipur. It is a great summer park for those people who are crazy about water rides. It is a well-maintained water park in which you can enjoy Wave Pool, Kiddies Pool, Cyclones, Skate Slides, Buddha Water Fall, Harakari Slide, etc. Mini train travel and water dance are also available here. Moreover, there is a separate pool for the kids which is a good thing.
Key Highlights of Splash-The Water Park:
• The Water Park has two sections of rides: Water Rides and Amusement Rides
• Water ride section offers amazing rides such as Budha Water Fall, Mushroom Fall, Wave Pool, Swimming Pool, Water Fall, Multilane slide, and many more.
• Amusement rides include Striking Car, Mini Columbus, Carrousel, Cup & Soccer, Break Dance, and more.
• In the new attraction section, the Park has added the longest water slide pendulum ride.
• All the rides have been tested for all safety levels and are thus completely secure.
• Lifeguards and trained supervisors in the park provide extra security.
• Water quality is as per international standards.
• The park also provides facilities to organise birthday parties, corporate parties, events, and pool parties.
• The well-managed Water Park offers scrumptious meals at the amazing food court. You can satisfy your taste buds with Indian, Chinese, and other delicacies.
• Splash – The Water Park offers separate packages for schools, institutes, and the corporate sector.
• In addition to this, the Park has First Aid facilities in case of any emergency.
• In case you lost or found something at the Park, you can go to the Lost and Found counters.
Water Ride: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Amusement Rides: 5.00 PM to 7.00 PM
Food Timings : 01:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Splash Water Park Ticket Price :
|Child (Height below 2.9 ft)||Free|
|Child (Height between 2.9 ft & 4.6 ft)||Rs. 400/- (Weekdays) & Rs. 500/- (Weekends)|
|Single entry||Rs. 700/- (Weekdays) & Rs. 800/- (Weekends)|
* Prices includes: Water Park+Joy Rides+Foods
The park also offers varied packages :
|School Package||Water Park+Amusement Rides+Welcome Drink+Return Gift (Without Food)||Rs. 240/-|
|Institute Package||Water Park+Joy Rides+Welcome Drink+Return Gift (Without Food)||Rs. 400/-|
|Privilege Card||Bonus and deals on coupons||Rs. 999/-|
Main GT Karnal Road near Palla Moad
Alipur, Delhi – 110036
Contact Info :
How to Reach?
Splash – The Water Park is located on G.T. Road and is a five-minute drive from Mukarba Chowk. You can easily take the metro from the Jahangirpuri Metro Station in Delhi. Ola and Uber cabs are also easily available.
Best time to visit: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December