Amusement Park is a preferred place to both unwind and reprise the thrills of childhood. Be it kids or the elderly, friends or distant cousins, who doesn’t love swimming in water and try rides!
Funtasia Island Water Park in Patna (promoted by Takshila Seas & Resorts) is the first such venture of its size and features in Bihar, It’s certainly an island of joy and merrymaking.
This scenic place is located off the New Bypass Road at Sampatchak, a mere 9 km from the main city. Since the park is spread over 5 acres of land, one must be well prepared to cover every possible corner. Also, young girls and parents need not worry about the safety aspect as the park is covered by 25 CCTV cameras; laying emphasis on the preventive measures.
Autos can be availed from all parts of the city including the railway station and the airport.
Key Highlights of Funtasia
- The amusement park comprises nine different water rides and slides, a 1800 sq. mt. wave pool equipped with pneumatic systems to push high volumes of water and a separate swimming pool for kids. It is one of the few water parks in India that offers artificial surfing.
- While adults can have a gala time with their spray guns, kids can enjoy the small slides and spend some time at the Elephant houses.
- Locker rooms are available to those wanting to deposit their electronic valuables and enjoy the rides tension-free. Guided valet parking is available to avoid early jitters.
- Apart from towels and swimming costumes (both for rent and sale), resting place for senior citizens is also available.
- Once you are done making the most of the wave pool and high-speed slides, you can while away some time at the coffee shop or indulge in a bit of shopping at the Souvenir store.
Things to Remember
- Outside eatables are not allowed as the park is endowed with a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Wearing swimming costume is a must to enter the swimming pool.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Funtasia premises for their safety.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited inside the premises.
Funtasia Water Park Ticket Price (Entry Fees)
Weekdays: Rs. 350/person
Weekends and Public Holidays: Rs. 450/person
Note: Ticket price includes service tax of 14%.
Places to Visit in Patna
Travel to Patna
State Secretariat Building
Padri Ki Haveli
Pathar Ki Masjid
Begu Hajjam Mosque
Khuda Baksh Oriental Library