Location: Colva, South Goa
Goa is one destination in India that can be considered synonymous to beaches. Some of the best beaches of India are here. Colva Beach, located in South Goa, is the longest beach in Goa. Walk along the whitish sands of the beach, with a breeze that pampers your face, swaying palm trees and the Arabian Sea – the aura is breathtaking.
Following factors make it a popular beach in Goa:
- Jet skiing, paragliding, water scooter or speed boat ride. If adventure is your middle name, then this beach is for you!
- It has some great sea food to feast, available at the nearby shacks.
- Capture the best of images during the early morning.
- The nights are full of life with special performances, music and full-on entertainment.
- Swimming is allowed here.
- It is decently crowded.
- Fishing village near the beach can also be a fun exploration.
- Sufficient parking space is available with restroom facilities.
- Go any time between November and February for the best of experience.
- Hire a bike and ride around Colva. It is the best way to explore this beautiful place.
- Church of Lady of Mercy, Church of St John and Benaulim beach are nearby attractions that can be visited if you happen to visit Colva Beach.
- Must try the traditional Goan drink – Feni (or Fenny) at the shacks.