Predictions India General Elections – 2019
May 23/ 2019
6:30 AM – 7:45
Who would be the next Prime Minister of India?
Is it writing on the wall that Mr. Modi is back?
Do comment back…
100 Questions for the day:
9. Is it caste and religion mathematics over work in India?
8. Has Priyanka Gandhi been wasted by Congress?
7. Is TRS likely to repeat its performance of State Elections?
6. Is DMK set to emerge as Number 1 party in Tamilnadu
5. Are our EVMs compromised?
4. Is Nation really on edge?
3. Is Chandrababu Naidu going to lose Andhra Pradesh?
2. Is Rajnath Singh going to lose from Lucknow?
1. Is Rahul Gandhi going to lose from Amethi?
May 23/ 2019
This would be my open blog and all tweets would be done from here. I would be sharing my open views and opinion from here as we go and find a new government for India.
May 19/ 2019
Preface: These are my predictions and I haven’t collaborated with anybody else on this. Team Mapsofindia.çom or Team at Elections.in have not seen these numbers before publishing them. This time I couldn’t vote as I was not in India. If I would have voted, I would’ve voted for AAP.
Source: It is my perception over actively following elections for over 6 months and some historical trending.
Here we go:
It is important to have an assessment howsoever wrong it may be:
|Major Entities||Seats||Major Grouping||Seats||Major Leanings||Seats|
|State Name||No. of PCs||NDA+||UPA+||Others|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1||0||1||0|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||1||1||0||0|
|Daman and Diu||1||1||0||0|
|Jammu and Kashmir||6||3||2||1|
Final Elections Results 2019 will announced on 23rd May’19