- Paneer – 1,000 grams
- Yoghurt – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric – 1 tablespoon
- Paprika – 1 tablespoon
- Chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
- Ginger – 1/2 tablespoon (fresh)
- Garlic – 1/2 tablespoon (paste)
- Garam masala – 1/2 tablespoon
- Black cumin – 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
Mint chutney filling:
- Mint – 1/2 bunch
- Fresh coriander – 1 bunch
- Baby Spinach – 2 2/3 handfuls
- Greek yoghurt – 1 tablespoon
- Green chilli – 1 (chopped)
- Fresh ginger – 1 tablespoon
Method for Preparing Tricolored Paneer Tikka:
- Cut paneer in dices and slit in between to fill.
- For the marinade, whisk together the yoghurt, turmeric, paprika, ginger and garlic paste, garam masala, salt and black cumin and leave aside.
- Place a teaspoonful of the mint chutney filling in the slit of each slice of paneer, spreading evenly and then leave to one side.
- Apply the yoghurt marinade all over each slice of paneer. Skewer and grill in a tandoor until gently browned on the edges. If you cannot access a tandoor, cook on skewers under a hot grill. Serve hot with a sprinkling of lemon juice and chaat masala.
320 total views, 2 views today