Students preparing for government jobs can apply for the following government jobs as per the given eligibility criteria. There are regular vacancies in government departments.
Here are a few options the candidates can look at:
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
The BPSC has released a notification and is looking for recruitment of Headmasters in senior secondary schools under the state’s education department. A total vacancy of 6421 has been released, and the interested students can apply for it online on the website (onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in)
The online process for applying commenced on March 5 and the last date for the candidates to fill the form is April 11.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and a resident of Bihar State
- Should have completed BEd/BA Ed/ Bsc ED from a recognized institution.
- The candidate should be qualified in the ‘Teacher Eligibility Test’ conducted for teachers appointed on or after 2012.
- Must be post-graduate from a recognized University with at least 50 %marks
- Candidate should have minimum 10 years of uninterrupted service in the post of Secondary teacher in the State government Schools or Panchayati Raj Institution or Municipal Body Institution.
- At least 12 Years of Continuous service in the post of Secondary Teacher in School having a permanent affiliation from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Bihar School board Examination (BSEB)
The Nation Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) recruitment
NTPC has several vacancies for Executive in Combined Cycle Power Plant O&M, Operations- Power Trading, and BD Power Trading. Interested students can apply for it online through the official website (ntpc.co.in)
Number of vacancies: 55
Last Date to Apply: April 8
- Educational degree in electrical, mechanical, electronics, or instrumentation engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
- Two years of post-qualification experience in Combined Cycle Power Project/Plant with an installed capacity of 100 Megawatt or more in Design, Construction, Operation, and Maintainance.
- The age limit for the position remains 35 years.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
HPPSC application has opened for Assistant Engineer post. Candidates aspiring for the said vacancy can apply through the official website of HPPSC (hppsc.hp.gov.in).
Number of vacancies – 76
Last Date for application: April 12
- The candidate should be 18 years of age.
- The maximum age should be 45 years/
- HPPSC has clarified that the date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in terms of qualifications, experience, etc., will be done on the closing date for the submission of the Online Recruitment Application.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Grade B
The RBI Grade B is a national-level exam conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. The registration process is online, and the interested candidates can go to the official RBI site (www.rbi.org.in) and apply.
Number of vacancies: 294
The last date to Apply is April 18
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be a subject of Nepal
- Must be a subject of Bhutan
- Must be a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1 1962, and intends to settle permanently in India.
- Age Limit: Candidates applying should be between 21-30
For candidates currently pursuing M.Phil and PhD, the upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years.