The quirky dialogues of Bollywood films have such a dramatic impact on us that we often find ourselves spouting the same Bolly-wisdom in reality! At some point or the other, life puts us in certain situations which are no less than a filmy scene. This is exactly when we invariably resort to the waggish awesomeness of Bollywood dialogues which fit in perfectly. Good or bad, Bollywood films have plenty of dialogues which suffice our feelings. Here is a list of 15 such lines which fit the bill in real life situations!
1. “Jaa Simran jaa…jee le apni zindagi”- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
No, it’s not just for the Simrans in the world! It’s for all the lovely ladies who aspire to run away with their boyfriends some day! Bauji has officially given them the grant to do so.
2. “Aaj khush toh bahot hoge tum”- Deewar
This is exactly what you need to say when someone tries to hide their delight of achieving something. We know what you are hiding bro!
3. “Dosti mein no sorry, no thank you”- Maine Pyar Kia
Now this is one rule that applies to all those friends who try to act formal. Guys, take a chill pill!
4. “Kuch kuch hota hai..Tum nai samjhoge”- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Try using this one to explain the hubbub of an upset stomach! Like really!
5. “Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di toh fir main apne aap ki bhi nai sunta” -Wanted
Think a dozen times before using this dialogue anywhere and everywhere! How about using it when your parents try to stop you from going out with your friends? Just beware of the consequence though!
6. “Thappad se dar nai lagta sahab, pyar se lagta hai”- Dabangg
And just when your parents get up to reward you for your disobedience , you are all ready to spout another one!
7. “Main apni favourite hun”- Jab We Met
Perfect for all the self-obsessed nuts in the world!
8. “Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein toh hoti rehti hain“- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Thanks to Obama, this particular dialogue has now received an international status! Best used after committing a silly mistake! Any mistake, any time, any place!
9. “Don’t underestimate the power of a common man”- Chennai Express
Raise your hands if you have always wanted to say this to your boss!
10. “Tumse na hopayega beta”- Gangs of Wasseypur
Well, this one is quite versatile in its usage! Use it to insult your friend at any point of time!
11. “Mere pas Ma hai”- Deewar
Swear by this dialogue even when an apocalypse hits! No one can dare to question your worth till the time you have this dialogue by your side.
12. “Jinke ghar shishe ke hote hain wo dusron ke gharon par pathar nai fenka karte”- Waqt
What a cool way to warn someone! Isn’t it?
13. “Adrak hogaya hai ye aadmi. Kahin se bhi badh raha hai”- Tanu Weds Manu Returns
To all the fatsos in the world- you are on the gunpoint baby!
14. “Aal izz well”- 3 Idiots
Now, you got to repeat this one after being caught red-handed by your girlfriend! Seriously, try!
15. “Rahul..Naam toh suna hi hoga”- Dil Toh Pagal Hai
Okay, so this one gives a special privilege to all the Rahuls in the world! Proud of your name, aren’t you?
Also Explore :
Movies Releasing this Week
2016 Bollywood Movies Review
2015 Bollywood Movies Review
History of Indian Cinema
Ten Most Popular Shooting Locations of Bollywood
Highest Bollywood Grossers and Best Songs of 2015
Tollywood to Bollywood – Hindi Remakes of South Indian Movies
Famous Celebrities Who End Their Life
8 Bollywood Celebs Who Left Us Too Early
Weird Superstitions of 10 Bollywood Stars
10 Bollywood Sequels That Became Hits
History of Indian Cinema
Top 10 Celebrities and the Brands they Endorse
Bollywood Celebrities and their Charity Causes
Film City Mumbai, the magical land of Mumbai
Top 10 Fashion Designers of India