Summer break is here and the kids are home all day. Temperatures are soaring and the scorching heat leaves you sapped of all energy. Take a break from the monotony of staying indoors and head straight to experience the snow in Ahmedabad. Yes, you heard that right. Right in the heart of Ahmedabad you have an unlikely paradise – Iceberg Snow World. Literally, the best place to chill out this summer.
Open all 365 days a year, it is the first-of-its-kind indoor snow park of Gujarat. Located conveniently at one of the prominent locales of the city, Iceberg is a fascinating experience for children and adults alike.
Address and Connectivity
IceBerg Snow World
B-101-3, Dev Arc Mall, First Floor,
Iscon Cross Road, S.G. Road,
Ahmedabad – 380054
Phone: 079 – 40091310
Mobile: +91 9824057319, +91 7043977767, +91 7043977767
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities and Entertainment
Iceberg Snow World is perfect for a day out with the children. There are a number of rides and entertainment options such as snow slides, snow rope climbing, snow play area, snow houses, and a separate area for igloos. The snow fall arena is a favorite with those who would like to experience the joy of freshly falling snow even as the temperature outside climbs well into the 40s.
Apart from the most picturesque settings and fun options, Iceberg Snow World is the right place to meet wonderful fiends and cute snowy creatures such as Mr. Floyd Frozen and Miss. Lili Penguin. Head out to the dance floor with your friends when you are done playing in the snow.
Iceberg Snow World is the ideal location to host a birthday party, a small get together, a corporate away day and conduct team building exercises.
Iceberg Snow World, Ahmedabad, is probably the only place where you’ll look forward to a steaming meal and some hot chocolate in the middle of the summer months. The indoor bar serves beverages and the restaurant caters excellent meals and has a special kids menu as well.
Tickets & Visitors Information
- Admission Charges – INR 450 per person (Free admission for children under 2 years of age)
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by adults
- Winter wear, jackets, and boots will be available on production of ticket. Visitors are encouraged to carry their own as accurate sizes may not be available. Socks may be rented if necessary.
- Visitors are allowed to stay in the snow area for a maximum duration of 2 hours.
- Timings – 11:00 AM to 9:30 PM
- Parking – Mall Parking Available
- Photography is allowed on the premises. Photographers are available on demand.