A large population in India sees LIC as a safe option for investment. For this reason, the government insurance company LIC’s IPO is getting a good response in the market. Even though this IPO is not open for Retail Investors, it has been open for Anchor Investors since Monday (May 02). Anchor investors have also invested in the much-awaited IPO of LIC. The portion which has been kept for anchor investors in this IPO was fully subscribed on the very first day itself. In this way, LIC IPO got around Rs 5,620 crore even before it was opened to other investors. You too can apply for the LIC IPO via various platforms, Paytm Money is also offering the facility to apply for LIC IPO for policyholders or non-policyholders.
Step-by-step guidelines to apply LIC IPO on Paytm Money
- Once you open the app, on the home screen of Paytm Money, go to the IPO section.
- If you are a policyholder, on the IPO details page, select Policyholders under ‘Investor type’.
- Select the LIC IPO option and click on the ‘Current & Upcoming’ tab.
- Now select the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- Now it will land you on a new page with a bidding option, you have to fill in the price and quantity for the IPO application.
- Now enter your UPI ID in the ‘Add UPI Details’ section and click on Apply.