Paneer and Cheese Balls Recipe
Paneer or cottage cheese is one of the most famous items made from milk. It is extensively used in Indian cooking in various curries and tikka recipes. It is also being used in combination with multiple international cuisines to give an Indianized taste. Let us look at another delectable recipe made with two milk derivatives which are paneer and cheese – Paneer And Cheese Balls. I’ve used shredded paneer bought from the local market and filled the balls with some cheddar cheese before deep frying them. Paneer And Cheese Balls go amazingly well as a snack and should be served with some ketchup or green coriander and mint chutney. I also recommend this recipe for small parties like birthdays and kitty parties. Have another great evening with Paneer And Cheese Balls.
Ingredients needed for Paneer and Cheese Balls(Serves 4)
- Paneer – 200 g
- Boiled potato – 1 (grated)
- Cornflour – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Cheddar cheese – 2-3 cubes (cut into small pieces)
- Oil for frying
How to make Paneer And Cheese Balls
- Mix paneer, boiled potato, cornflour, salt and fresh coriander in a bowl.
- Make small balls from this mixture and flatten over your palms.
- Keep a few pieces of cheddar cheese in the center and bring back the ends together.
- Roll to make a ball.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- When the oil is hot, simmer the heat to medium and fry the balls till golden brown from all the sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup.