I’m always on a look out for different kind of recipes to serve when I’ve guests at home. Sometimes I try a different snack and sometimes a main course and at times a different dessert. Going with this tradition I made a delectable and yummy dessert today with coconut and sabudana. Mixing these with milk in a kheer like preparation, I made Sabudana Aur Nariyal Ka Meetha. The dish turned out really yummy and everyone was looking at the dessert table even before I actually served it. I decorated it with some dry fruit slivers for a equally nice appeal. I can confidently say that any Indian would just love this taste and it can go well with any occasion. This dessert can be served hot or even refrigerated and served cool, either ways it tastes great. Try out this Sabudana Aur Nariyal Ka Meetha Recipe, and as always I’ll be looking forward to your feedback.
Ingredients needed to make Sabudana Aur Nariyal Ka Meetha(serves 4)
- Sabudana – 1 cup
- Full cream milk – 1 lt
- Dry grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dry fruit slivers for garnishing
How to make Sabudana Aur Nariyal Ka Meetha
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 45 min.
- Wash the sabudana and soak in water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Boil the milk, when it comes to a boil, add coconut and sabudana.
- Cook until it reduces, about 30 min.
- Add cardamom powder and sugar and mix well.
- Decorate with dry fruit slivers.
- Serve hot or refrigerate and serve cool.