Appu Ghar was one of India’s first amusement parks when it opened its gates in Delhi nearly three decades ago. After making its presence felt in Rohini and Noida, Appu Ghar is back to re-familiarize itself with the children, the young and even the old of the Millenium city (Gurgaon). The Oysters water park which is already functional here is being launched under the flagship brand of Appu Ghar and there will a wide variety of other products and services including a mall and a food park.
With a prime location near Huda City Metro station and spread across an area of around 10 acres, the state-of-the-art ‘Rainforest’ themed Water Park will allow the guests to experience the charm of old Appu Ghar and revisit fond nostalgic memories.
Appu Ghar is all set to open in Jaipur too in the near future.
Some Of The Innovative Rides of Appu Ghar (Oysters Beach Park)
- Oh My Gurgaon – The Fastest, Steepest and Tallest Water Ride in India. The riders will be dropped from a launch chamber into a 45 degree loop with water gushing at a speed of 60 km/hr.
- Sky fall – a 92-feet free fall to give you an adrenaline rush
- Pirate Station – a gigantic play station
- Whirl Wind – an exciting open float slide
- Rapid Racers – a mat racer
- Wave Pool – A less intense ride where one can relax in a pool with the artificial sea waves.
- The amusement park is also coming back with the 4th season of the Beach Theme.
11:00 am to 7:00 pm all days
Contact No.: +0124 4891000
Metro Walk in New Delhi : Entry Fee, Timing, Address, Rides
Places to Visit in Delhi
Famous Temples in Delhi
Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple in Delhi
Dilli ka Lal Qila
India Gate History
Pratapgarh Farms – A Weekend Getaway from Delhi
Nizamuddin Dargah in Delhi
Fun n Food Village in Delhi
Worlds of Wonder
Splash – The Water Park in Delhi
Just Chill Water Park
Kalindi Kunj Water Park
The Garden of Five Senses, New Delhi
The Iconic Dolls Museum in Delhi
ISKCON Temple in Delhi
National Science Centre, New Delhi
Tomb of Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq in Delhi
Five Most Amazing Gardens of Delhi
Lal Kot: The ‘Real’ Red Fort Of Delhi
A Pottery Village in Delhi
Dilli Haat or shall we call it ‘Mini India’?
The National Rail Museum in the Heart of the Capital City
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
Jamali Kamali Mosque