This is the holy month of Ramzaan and fasting people look forward to delicacies to break the fast. For others, they anyway can enjoy these anytime and specially during this period. Recently while roaming the decorated streets I was amazed see number of these items being made and sold. I was motivated to get some of these made at home and so I tried Kebab Massalam today. This mutton dish came out just lovely and tastes delectable. You can look to serve it in snacks or starters, they taste best when fresh. The Indian spices mixed with mutton give a great aroma and taste. I’m sure you too are looking to make this quickly, so here is Kebab Massalam Recipe for you. Make it at home and enjoy Iftar delicacy at home.
- Mutton mince – 400 g
- Onion – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 5-6 cloves (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Dhania leaves – 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Oil – 4 tbsp (for frying)
How to make Kebab Massalam
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 40 min.
- Mix mutton with onion, garlic, ginger, green chili and dhania leaves.
- Add salt and black pepper and mix well with hands.
- Break the egg and add it to the mixture.
- Take small portions and make balls size of a lemon.
- Thread the balls in a skewer.
- Heat the oil in a grilling pan.
- Line the skewers in the pan and grill the kebabs from both the sides till slightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Any leftover kebabs can be mixed with a curry and served with Indian breads.
Related Recipes :
300 total views, 1 views today