Location: Near Cbit College, Shankerpally Road, Gandipet, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500075
Located 15 km from the Hyderabad city, there is a world of entertainment and amusement called the Ocean Park. This park welcomes all with a wide variety of water games and rides catering to people of all age groups. Not only for the localites, but also for the tourists and visitors of Hyderabad, the Ocean Park is a great excursion option.
The Key Highlights of Ocean Park are as Mentioned:
- Wave pool, Splash, Aqua Ride and Tornado are popular water rides among many other options.
- Rides including Monkey ride, Peacock Train, Mini Columbus, Tube Slide, Toddler’s Pool, etc., are fun for kids.
- A few rides like Super Loop, Bumping Cars, Rope Way, Bumper Boats, etc., are separately paid.
- A variety of cuisines is offered by various restaurants in the Ocean Park premises.
- Swimming costumes are a must, and are available on rent and sale in the park itself. Visitors can carry their own costumes as well.
- Do not carry you own eatables, as these are not allowed inside.
- The entry tickets are inclusive of all free rides.
- If you are seeking accommodation, the Sagar Mahal guest house can be considered as an option.
Rs. 350 (Adults); Rs. 230 (Kids); Free (Kids below 2ft 6 inch height)
For College Student (above 10th class) – Rs. 250
For School Student (Up to 10th class) – Rs. 220
Note: To avail discounts for school/college packages, minimum 30 students are required and an authorisation letter from the education institution is also a must.
Park Timings: 11 am – 7:30 pm
Water Games: 11 am – 6 pm
Related Information :