DAV Public School Bidanasi
is managed by DAV College Trust. The school started in January, 1990, offered admission to students from Nursery to Standard II. With the growing demand, another branch of the DAV Public School of Cuttack was opened in April 1990 at Jhanjirimangla. The new campus provided education till Standard IV. Till 1994, these two schools branched out into four buildings situated at Rajabagicha, Biju Patnaik Chhak, Srivihar and Jhanjirimangla. These branches were operating in hired buildings. After the construction of its own building, the students belonging to Standard IV were shifted to the partly constructed building at Bidanasi. At that time, DAV Public School in Cuttack had 41 qualified teachers and 900 students.
Since 1994, the school started growing with leaps and bounds. DAV Public School Bidanasi
inaugurated its Pre-primary branch in 1997 on public demand. Presently, about 1750 students are enrolled in the school. The school employs about 65 qualified teachers. Furthermore, DAV Public School at Cuttack is one of the renowned schools of the city. It is known for its academics, as well as for its extra-curricular activities. The school is known to organize various orientation programs and workshops for the complete development of the students. The school also imparts computer education to its students.
Last Updated on 30 August 2012