Maharishi College of Natural Law of Bhubaneswar



The Maharishi College of Natural Law of Bhubaneswar offers courses at both the Higher Secondary and Degree level. It is affiliated to the CHSE (Council of Higher Secondary Education), Orissa and Utkal University respectively.

At the Higher Secondary level, the Maharishi College of Natural Law of Bhubaneswar offers science, commerce and arts streams. 512 seats are available in science while there are 128 seats each for the arts and commerce streams. English, environmental education and one modern Indian language are compulsory for students from all the three streams. Eligibility for admission is 10th standard passed from either the Orissa board or any other equivalent board.

At the degree level, both Honours and Pass courses are taught. In case of theoretical and practical papers, 75 % marks are given to theory while the remaining 25% are allotted to the practicals. To pass in a paper, the student must pass each section separately. For Honours students, their pass subject cannot be the same as the Honours subject.

A minimum attendance of 75% each in theoretical, practical and tutorial classes for students to be allowed by to appear for examinations. Tutorial groups do not contain more than 15 members in order to facilitate better student-teacher interaction. The eligibility criterion for students who wish to apply for admission to the Honours courses is 10+2 passed in arts, science or commerce.

The Maharishi College of Natural Law of Bhubaneswar boasts of an excellent library which remains open throughout office hours on all days except Sundays and other recognized holidays. There are also several subject-based societies which meet occasionally for debates, seminars, reading of papers and organize surveys, excursions and exhibitions.

The Maharishi College of Natural Law of Bhubaneswar is one of the finest colleges in Orissa offering education at both the Higher Secondary and Degree levels in arts, science and commerce.



Last Updated on 27 July 2012



     


     

Which state is the largest producer of uranium in India? The state of Andhra Pradesh is the largest producer of uranium in India. Tummalapalle village located in the Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh is considered as one of… Read More...
Which Indian state produces the maximum wind power? The production of power from wind energy has considerably increased in the recent years. Very recently in June this year, India became the fourth largest country with 34.293 gigawatt of… Read More...
Which Indian state is the largest producer of diamonds? Madhya Pradesh is the only state with a diamond mine in the country as well as in Asia. During the year 2017-18, Madhya Pradesh has produced 28,424 carats of diamonds (up to December… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations