The Regional Research Laboratory in Bhubaneswar is a Research and Development Institution established by the government of India.
The Regional Research Laboratory in Bhubaneswar is administered by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
The Regional Research Laboratory in Bhubaneswar was established to promote optimum utilization of natural resources of the region and to provide appropriate technological advancements for the industrial growth of the country.
The Regional Research Laboratory in Bhubaneswar conducts Research and Development work on the following technological areas:
- Mineral processing
- Extractive metallurgy
- Development of special materials
- Design and project engineering
- Inorganic and organic chemicals
- Aromatic and medicinal plants
The Regional Research Laboratory in Bhubaneswar has the following world class testing facilities:
- High resolution ore petrologic microscopes with MPS-45 photo automat
- Image analysis system manufactured by Leitz Germany
- Heating Microscopes
- Scanning Electron microscopes with WDS and EDS attachment
- X-Ray diffractometer and X-Ray fluorescence
- ICP-AS and AAS (Variant tectron)
- DT and TG analyzer
- Brookfield Synchro-Lectic viscometer,model-LVT
- Haake viscometer,model Rotovisco RV-30
Last Updated on 27 July 2012